The STUD-ENT scheme is a national competitive arena in which students, recent Master’s degree graduates and Ph.d.-students, in cooperation with a university, may seek financial support for realizing their knowledge- or research-based business ideas. There is no requirement that you must study or have studied at the university you are applying to STUD-ENT with.
December 2nd at 13 pm, an information meeting about STUD-ENT will be held. There will information about the proposal proves and about OsloMet support services. The Simula Garage will provide information about its offer for OsloMets students. Former STUD-ENT winners will come and talk about their projects and their application process.
At the end of the meeting, it will be possible to discuss your own project with the STUD-ENT contacts.
Link to Zoom meeting is sent out to all registered participants.
Requirements for applying for funding
The project manager must be, or have been, affiliated to a master’s degree programme, a six-year programme of professional study or a PhD programme. The project manager can be a student or have completed his/her degree (received a diploma) no earlier than 12 months before the application deadline.
The following applies to students at the following levels:
- master’s degree level: your master’s thesis must be submitted before project start-up
- programme of professional study: you must have completed the programme at least four years before project start-up
- PhD level: you must submit confirmation from the degree-conferring institution that the STUD-ENT project can be completed in parallel with the PhD programme
Core team requirements
The application must describe a core team comprising students, i.e. a project manager and other students at bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD level or in a programme of professional study, including newly graduated master’s degree or PhD students or students from programmes of professional study who have received their diploma no earlier than 12 months before the application deadline.
More information about the Research Council's STUD-ENT program (The Research council)
- Introduction to STUD-ENT
- Information about OsloMet's support services
- The Simula Garage
- Experiences from previous winners
- Any questions about own projects