Last updated on Friday 3 April at 13.30 p.m.
Impact on students and employees
OsloMet is implementing the guidelines given by the Norwegian authorities on how to respond to the coronavirus on an ongoing basis. More information about what you as a student or employee should know at this time can be found here:
- Information on coronavirus for students and employees (ansatt.oslomet.no)
- Coronavirus and students attending work placements (ansatt.oslomet.no)
- Working from home (ansatt.oslomet.no)
- Need to talk to someone? (student.oslomet.no)
I am an international student in Norway, what should I do?
- Follow the instructions from The Norwegian institute of Health
- Follow travel advice from your own country
- Follow advice from your home institution and OsloMet.
- If you have any questions you are always welcome to contact your international coordinator.
Collecting personal belongings from our campuses
If you have personal belongings or other items you need to retrieve from a building on one of our campuses, you can make an appointment by phone with a member of our campus security services.
- For Pilestredet, call 409 11 000
- For Kjeller, call 409 11 000
- For Sandvika: 409 14 963 or e-mail email@example.com
Contact a member of our media relations team.