The objective of this course is to study and understand how corporate financial management is affected by, and can take advantage of, constantly changing international economic environments.
Introductory course in Finance.
How to apply
International exchange students select courses when applying for exchange.
Application deadline: 1 October.
The main themes of the course are:
- the international financial environment
- theories of exchange rate determination
- the international monetary system
- exchange rate behaviour
- exchange rate risk management
- short-term asset and liability management
- currency derivatives
For more information about this course, take a look at the course description (student.oslomet.no).
There is no semester fee for exchange students.
Exam and assessment
- an individual five-hour written exam in May, counting 80 per cent
- an assignments, counting 20 per cent