This course concentrates on the essentials of international marketing management.
Introductory course in Marketing.
How to apply
International exchange students select courses when applying for exchange.
Application deadline: 15 April.
- international/regional market environment
- internationalisation theories
- market selection
- information systems and market research
- choice of entry mode
- strategic alliances
- establishment of distribution channels
- pricing and organisation of international marketing activities
For more information about this course, take a look at the course description (student.oslomet.no).
There is no semester fee for exchange students.
Exam and assessment
- an individual four-hour written exam counting 60 per cent
- case analyses (written report and presentation), literature review, activity in class, counting 40 per cent