- Search for a book in our search system Oria (oria.no) and borrow the book at the library that owns it.
- If you need guidance, use the libraries digital guidance desk (student.oslomet.no).
- There can only be a limited number of people in the library at the same time, and there are limited work spaces.
- Group rooms must be booked in advance through TP (student.oslomet.no). Work spaces in the reading rooms must also be booked in advance (student.oslomet.no).
- Eating is not allowed in the library.
- Please keep a one-meter distance to others.
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick or are in quarantine.
- Read more about OsloMets infection prevention routines here (student.oslomet.no).
Opening hours and contact
Help and guidance from the University Library
The libraries, the Learning Support Centre and AV Services offers digital help and guidance via chat, e-mail, courses or Zoom. Read more about help and guidance here (student.oslomet.no).