The objective of the conference is to establish an interdisciplinary arena for dialogue and knowledge exchange about the significance of art in school. The target groups for the conference are practitioners within the field of education as well as research and education staff within universities and university colleges.
The programme is under preparation, and will feature paper presentations, panel discussions, artistic performances, cultural activities/excursions and a reception at the Oslo City Hall. Updates to the programme will be published here on OsloMets web page.
Confirmed international keynote speakers so far are:
Other confirmed speakers:
- Professor Jan Sverre Knudsen, OsloMet
- Associate Professor Hanne Rinholm, OsloMet
- Professor Helene Illeris, University of Agder
- Professor Karette Stensæth, Centre for Research in Music and Health, Norwegian Academy of Music
- Professor Jeppe Kristensen, University of Agder
A registration link will be available via OsloMet's web page in the spring of 2019 (April/May).
- Kulturtanken – Arts for Young Audiences Norway
- OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
For any enquiries relating to the organization of the conference, please contact:
Illustration: Christian Fjeldbu.
The conference is financially supported by The Research Council of Norway (NFR).