These areas encompass innovative solutions, advanced technologies, and sustainable practices across the entire construction, operation, and demolition lifecycle.
The conference aims to explore and advance knowledge in the following key topics:
- Preparation Processes for Zero (or Negative) Carbon Footprint
- Robotic Construction Technologies for Minimum Formwork and On-site Activities
- Novel Structural Design and Details for Optimal Performance with Least Material Usage
- Advanced Condition Assessment and Health Monitoring Strategies for Longest Service Life
- Innovative Life-Cycle Analysis and Policy-Making Strategies for Effective Civil Infrastructure Management