On our student website (student.oslomet.no) you can log in and find an overview of your courses and schedule, as well as all other relevant information about your studies. As a new student, you will find information about when and where to go on your first day.
You can also search the syllabus and description pages of all the study programmes we offer.
In the menu below, you will find information relevant to your everyday life as a student.
Moving to Norway
- Pre-arrival guide
- Semester start
- Registering with the immigration authorities after arrival
- During your stay
Library and writing support
- University Library (Norwegian) (Endnote, source reference, course offerings)
- Learning Support Center
- Printing services
- Information and service centres
- Opening hours for campus buildings
- Prayer rooms and quiet rooms
- Reading rooms on campus
- Gyms and sporting facilities
Support and counseling
Welfare services and housing
- Forms of examination (digital school exam, home exam, etc.)
- Exam results (explanations for grades, complaints, transcripts and diplomas)
- Rules and regulations regarding cheating
- Registering and withdrawing from an exam (absence, illness, withdrawals, crediting of subjects)
- Special arrangements before and during an examination