The trial lecture starts at 10:00. Please do not enter the room after the lecture has begun.
Title: To be announced
The candidate will defend her thesis at 12:00. Please do not enter the room after the defense has begun.
Title of the thesis: “Yrkesfaglæreren som nøkkelperson i utdanning av helsefagarbeidere”.
The defence is also available via zoom
Webinar ID: 629 3350 1808
- Professor Stephen Dobson - Victoria University of Wellington
- Professor Erling Krogh – Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Associate Professor Evi Schmid – OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
Leader of the public defence
- Vice Dean Hanne Skaaden, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- Main supervisor: Professor Nina Amble, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
- Co-supervisor: Research Professor Ida Drange, OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University
How to oppose ex auditorio
Please inform the leader of the defense if you wish to oppose ex auditorio during the break, before the second opponent begins.
For questions regarding the trial lecture and public defense, contact the PhD administration at the faculty.
Publication of the approved PhD thesis
Request a copy (PDF) of the PhD thesis by e-mail. Include the name of the PhD candidate.