We are happy to see that many people are interested in quantum technology and quantum physics. Nor is this interest limited to researchers and other people working in the quantum field. Below you will find a selection of our media contributions.
Talks and presentations
- Quantum Computing and AI: Why should we care? (nora.ai). Webinar, 2022.
- What goes on at the OsloMet Quantum Hub (youtube.com). Presentation, 2022.
Podcasts and media
- Norway’s first ever quantum computer (vitenogsnakkis.oslomet.no). Viten og snakkis, 2021.
- What is quantum computing (vitenogsnakkis.oslomet.no). Viten og snakkis, 2020.
- ERCIM News, special edition on quantum computing (ercimnews.ercim.eu). Edited by Shaukat Ali and Sølve Selstø, December 2021.
Recent scientific publications
- S. Bhandari, S. Overskott, I. Adamopoulos, P. G. Lind, S. Denysov, S. Nichele: Evolving Quantum Circuits to Implement Stochastic and Deterministic Cellular Automata Rules (link.springer.com). In: Chopard, B., Bandini, S., Dennunzio, A., Arabi Haddad, M. (eds): Cellular Automata. ACRI 2022. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 13402. Springer (2022).
- B. Bungum, S. Selstø: What do quantum computing students need to know about quantum physics? (iopscience.iop.org). European Journal of Physics 43, 055706 (2022).
- S. Selstø: Absorbers as detectors for unbound quantum systems (journals.aps.org), Physical Review A 106, 042213 (2022).
- S. Selstø: Absorption and analysis of unbound quantum particles one by one (journals.aps.org). Physical Review A 103, 012812 (2021).
- T. H. I. Kjellsson Lindblom, S. Selstø: Relativistic photoionization with elliptically polarized laser fields in the ultraviolet region (journals.aps.org). Physical Review A 104, 043102 (2021).
- A. Schnell, S. Denisov, A. Eckardt: High-frequency expansions for time-periodic Lindblad generators (journals.aps.org). Physical Review B 104, 165414 (2021).
- W. Tarnowski, I. Yusipov, T. Laptyeva, S. Denisov, D. Chruściński, K. Życzkowski: Random generators of Markovian evolution: A quantum-classical transition by superdecoherence (journals.aps.org). Physical Review E 104, 034118 (2021).
OsloMet Quantum Hub
Quantum computing technology is taking shape before our eyes. There is growing understanding of its potential to change our world. Yet just how this transformation will look is less understood.