The Board of OsloMet has decided that OsloMet shall have an R&D Committee at faculty level.
Pursuant to the decision by the university college board on its composition and the dean's appointment, the R&D Committee at Faculty of Technology, Art and Design comprise the following members:
Chair of commitee
- Vahid Hassani, vice-dean for R&D (chair of the committee).
Teaching and research representatives
- Professor Frode Eika Sandnes, Department of Computer Science. Deputy: Professor Anis Yazidi, Department of Computer Science.
- Professor Venke Aure, Department of Art, Design and Drama. Deputy: Professor Jon Samseth, Department of Product Design.
- Professor Aase Reyes, Department of Civil Engineering and Energy Technology. Deputy: Head Of Research Tore Gimse, Department of Mechanical, Electronic and Chemical Engineering.
Representatives of the research fellows
- Research Fellow Ingri Strand, Department of Product Design. Deputy: Marta Risnes.
- Sebastian Wie Murphy. Deputy: Albert Likang Hu.
External academic representative
- Senior Research Scientist Heidi Elisabeth Iuell Dahl, Posten Norge AS. Deputy: Heidi Holmen, Associate Professor.
The R&D committee at TKD shall contribute to the development of research, development and innovation work.
The committee shall
- act as an advisory body to the faculty management
- contribute to the establishment and follow-up of the faculty's R&D and innovation strategy
- among other things, through contact with the education committee and the doctoral committee at the faculty, ensure a good connection between R&D and education in all three cycles, bachelor, master and PhD.
- make decisions in matters delegated from the dean to the committee
- advise the faculty management on strategic issues related to research, development and innovation development
- be an arena for discussing strategic, professional and ethical aspects, and evaluating experiences and results
- initiate studies in the areas the committee deems necessary