Through work with the literature and the tasks, you should learn to initiate and tutor collaborative learning processes for young and adult students.
The general basis for admission is completion of one of the following study programmes:
- a three-year bachelor’s degree from a teacher education programme or equivalent education
- a three-year or four-year teacher education programme
- another relevant degree or course of study with a minimum duration of three years
Your education must include specialisation in science of education (a minimum of 15 ECTS credits) and digital competence or equivalent (a minimum of 15 ECTS credits).
The required specialisation can be replaced by relevant practical experience on application.
How to apply
International exchange students select courses when applying for exchange.
The application deadline is 1 October.
The following are sub themes of the course:
- concepts of collaboration
- modes of collaboration
- DCL (Distributed Collaborative Learning)
- technologies for collaboration
There is no semester fee for exchange students.
Questions about this course?
You can contact us by e-mail if you have questions about this course.