In most countries, VET is characterized by different and changing learning arenas and by many actors and stakeholders involved. This course focuses on learning processes and boundary crossing towards becoming skilled workers.
To be announced.
How to apply
International exchange students select courses when applying for exchange.
The application deadline is 15 April.
Topics of the course are:
- Vocational learning in and across different contexts (i.e., in trades, at work, in school)
- Learning and boundary crossing in VET
- Vocational knowledge and identity formation
- Discourses on vocational competences and knowledge
- Learning trajectories and lifelong learning
- Actors’ and stakeholders’ roles and responsibilities in VET
For more information about this course, take a look at the course description (student.oslomet.no).
There is no semester fee for exchange students.
Questions about this course?
You can contact us by e-mail if you have questions about this course.