In late January/June we will start sending out information regarding the nomination process and a link to the nomination form.
When nominating please make sure
- the student e-mail address is written accurately
- notify the nominated student of which email address was used
- to fill in one nomination form per student, and to nominate each student only once
- do not exceed the agreed number of student nominations
Notification of nomination with link to the application form will be sent to successfully nominated students within 48 hours from email@example.com. Please note that a nomination does not guarantee admission.
The deadlines for nominations are
- 23 September for studies in the spring semester (January- June), and the deadline for applications is 1 October
- 1 April for studies in the Autumn semester (August – December), and the deadline for applications is 15 April
If you have not received the e-mail with the link to the nomination form by 15 March/1 September, please send us an e-mail.
Nomination and Admission Timeline
- June: Nomination e-mails sent to partners
- 23 September: Nomination deadline
- 1 October: Application deadline
- Continuously, no later than 15 October: Notification of admission decisions
- As soon as possible after application, no later than 31. October: Housing application
- Early to mid-January: Semester start
- Late January: Nomination e-mails sent to partners
- 1 April: Nomination deadline
- 15 April: Application deadline
- Continuously, no later than 15 May: Notification of admission decisions
- As soon as possible after application, no later than 31 May: Housing application
- Mid-August: Semester start
Admission and Arrival Information
For more details about the application process, requirements, documentation, housing, and more, see Admission for exchange students and our Pre-Arrival Guide.