The course offers an interdisciplinary approach that integrates disciplines such as HR management, accounting, strategy, marketing and innovation.
You must have completed a bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
Recommended prerequisites: Research methods for Social Sciences, Strategic Human Resource Management, Strategy Formation.
How to apply
International exchange students select courses when applying for exchange.
Application deadline: 15 April.
- the importance of knowledge work to value creation and employment in modern society
- knowledge management as an interdisciplinary project
- strategy and knowledge-based value creation
- characteristics of knowledge-intensive organisations
- servicification and the importance of the immaterial aspects of goods and services
- innovation, value creation and business models based on immaterial resources
- measuring and managing knowledge-intensive work
- internationalisation of knowledge-intensive work
For more information about this course, take a look at the course description (student.oslomet.no).
There is no semester fee for exchange students.
Exam and assessment
A portfolio and a final term paper.