This course enables you to understand and analyse strategic competitive positions as well as strategy processes. The goal is to gain a deeper understanding of the strategy process, content and context. The purpose is to develop individuals that can hold staff positions, or consultants within the areas of strategic analysis, planning and strategy process design. The course will be practical and useful in organisations where organisational change and strategy implementation is a part of the challenge.
Introductory course in Strategic Management.
How to Apply
International exchange students select courses when applying for exchange.
Application deadline: 15 April.
- strategic capability and purpose
- culture and strategy
- business-level strategy
- corporate-level strategy
- international strategy
- innovation and entrepreneurship
- strategy methods and evaluation
- strategy development processes
- the organisational context
- resourcing strategies
- managing strategic change
- the practice of strategy
For more information about this course, take a look at the course description (student.oslomet.no).
There is no semester fee for exchange students.
Exam and Assessment
- an individual five-hour written exam counting 60 per cent
- a portfolio assessment (hand-ins, presentations, individual participation) counting 40 per cent
Questions about This Course?
Contact the administrative coordinator if you have questions about admission requirements and how to apply:
Contact the academic coordinator if you have questions about the content and teaching of this course: