In this course you will acquire knowledge, skills and motivation in order to plan, design and publish individual web pages and more comprehensive web sites, based on basic principles of readability, communication efficiency and retrievability.
This course is open to students of Media and Communication or Journalism from our partner institutions.
How to Apply
International exchange students select courses when applying for exchange.
Application deadline: 1 October.
- information architecture and usability
- user centered design, user experience
- collaborative and participatory design
- responsive design and universal design
- HTML, CSS and CMS systems
- creative workshop sessions
- guiding sessions in the lab
- individual and group work with real-life projects
For more information about this course, take a look at the course description (student.oslomet.no).
There is no semester fee for exchange students.
Exam and Assessment
You must deliver four course works, each of which have an estimated workload of approximately 5-10 hours. All course work requirements must be approved before you can take the exam.
The exam consists of:
- an individual website project (2 weeks of work, about 10 web pages)
- a written report (approximately 15,000 characters)
Questions about This Course?
Contact the administrative coordinator if you have questions about admission requirements and how to apply:
Contact the teacher if you have questions about the content and teaching of this course: