English speaking students can seek advice and supervision from a writing mentor, individually or in groups.
You can get help with:
- planning your writing
- structuring your text
- understanding the task
- using appropriate writing styles
Feedback is dialogue based. The writing mentors do not proof read texts and they can not help with subject specific advice.
When and Where
Pilestredet, Library P48, 1st floor
- Tuesday and Thursday: 14:00 – 17:00
- Friday: 12:00 – 15:00
Kjeller, Library, 2nd floor
- Wednesday and Thursday: 13:00 – 16:00
Book an appointment: Studieverkstedet@oslomet.no
Courses in study techniques, academic writing, ICT and coping with stress are all held in Norwegian. Most of the content in these courses can be given to International students individually or in smaller groups. Contact Learning Support Centre.
- Search & Write (sokogskriv.no)
- Advice on Academic Writing (utoronto.ca).
- Features on Academic Writing (uefap.com).