The trial lecture lasts from 10:00-10:45.
Title: Explain how critical disability studies may contribute to the study of disability employment policy. Discuss how the perspective resonates with your thesis.
The candidate will defend her thesis at 12:00.
The defence is also available via zoom
Join the webinar (oslomet.zoom.us).
Webinar ID: 644 3256 3414
- First opponent: Professor Janne Irén Paulsen Breimo, Nord university.
- Second opponent: Associate professor Stefan Celine Hardonk, University of Iceland.
- Third opponent: Professor Rune Halvorsen, Oslo Metropolitan University.
Leader of the public defence
Vice-Dean Nathalie Hyde-Clarke, Faculty of Social Sciences, Oslo Metropolitan University.
- Main supervisor: Professor Kjetil van der Wel, Department of Social Work, Child Welfare and Social Policy, Oslo Metropolitan University.
- Co-supervisor: Researcher Janikke Solstad Vedeler, Centre for Welfare and Labour Research, Oslo Metropolitan University.