The Academic Affairs Committee functions as an advisory body for the Faculty Management.
The Board delegates the decision-making authority to the Committee in the following cases:
- Approval of programme descriptions and course descriptions for study programmes up to and including the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Approval of programme descriptions and course descriptions for further education programmes.
- Approval of significant alterations in programme descriptions and course descriptions up to and including the Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Approval of minor alterations in programme descriptions and course descriptions at the Master’s Degree and PhD level.
- Appointing guidelines relating to study programmes at the faculty.
Members in The Academic Affairs Committee
Overview of members in the committee:
- Head: Vice-Dean for Studies: Marius Lysebo, deputy Head of Department, Hallgrim Schanche Hjelmbrekke, Department of Civil Engineering and Energy Technology
- Department of Civil Engineering and Energy Technology: Associate Professor Mahdi Kioumarsi, deputy Associate Professor Rebecca Allen
- Department of Mechanical, Electronic and Chemical Engineering: Associate Professor Kirsten Aarset, deputy Associate Professor Hanne Thomassen
- Department of Computer Science: Associate Professor Halvard Fausk, deputy Professor Siw Fosstenløkken
- Department of Art, Design and Drama: Associate Professor Lotta Johansson, deputy Associate Professor Sissel Isachsen
- Department of Product Design: Assistant Professor Steen Ory Bendtzen, deputy Assistant Professor Bente Skjelbred
- Technical Administrative: Senior Adviser Solvor Horrig Helland, deputy Adviser Kristin Marie Veum
- Students: Albert Likang Hu and Emilie Aanmoen Tobiassen, deputy Majureka Yoganathan
Secretary for the Committee: