In EGREEN+ we are working to harmonise sustainable European competence certificates for landscaping, gardening and floristry.
Increasingly, skilled people are moving across countries for new jobs as well as further education and training. Questions are raised about the value and relevance of former experiences and competences. People might experience different assessment procedures and difficulties in the recognition of the competences they acquired across European countries.
In addition, there is an increased demand for competences related to sustainability, new technologies and digitalisation.
In EGREEN+ we are working to harmonise sustainable European competence certificates for landscaping, gardening and floristry. This will include recognition of prior learning and development of online training modules.
Our focus areas
- Future-oriented sustainable competence in landscaping, gardening and floristry
- Harmonising European competence certificates
- Developing a digital assessment and competence building system
- The use of digital tools like VR-technology in digital course modules
- Preparation for an international job market
- Upskilling in the green sector in a joint European further education
- SARL Kalibao, France
- Wiener Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Bildungsforschung, Austria
- Vereniging van Hoveniers en Groenvoorz., the Netherlands
- Ou Yebisu Eesti, Estonia
- European Landscape Contractors Association, the Netherlands
- Ministry of Education and Research, Norway
- EUROMASC AS, Norway
- Asociacion para el Desarrollo Socio Economico de la Loma y las Villas, Spain
- Sächsische Bildungsgesellschaft für Umweltschutz und Chemieberufe Dresden mbH, Germany
- OsloMet – Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- Eesti Maastikuehitajate Liit, Estonia
Participants at OsloMet
More about the project
For more information, please visit the web page of European Green Mastery (skillstools.eu).