Advanced Materials and Technologies for Sustainable and Resilient Structures: Global Solutions through Adaptable Educational Modules.
The goals of this project are to
- establish long-life cooperation between the OsloMet—Oslo Metropolitan University and Iowa State University (ISU)
- implement multi-year student/staff exchange and mobility between two partners
- develop adaptable educational modules with an open course/accessible model
- involve relevant industry leaders from both countries to guide and mentor the involved students and staff members.
These goals are linked to the common research interest of connecting a fundamental understanding of building and construction materials to the practical considerations essential for the design of high-performance buildings and bridges that meet the sustainability and resiliency goals.
- Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- Iowa State University (ISU, iastate.edu), the USA, with ISU’s Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching (CELT), ISU Study Abroad Center and COE-LAS Online Learning (ELO) Center