The course is set within the framework of the Regional Program for the Strengthening of Indigenous, Intercultural and Communitarian Higher Education and Research in Colombia and Abya Yala (SIICHER).
Application and admission
Admission Requirements: The course is offered only to fellows who are admitted to PhD programs or equivalent, and are fluent in Spanish.
- External applicants use Søknadsweb (fsweb.no). (Search for PhD courses, Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Internal candidates use Studentweb (fsweb.no) and sign up yourself, or contact the PhD administration.
Required attachments for the application:
- External applicants must submit a summary of about one A4 page with information about their own PhD project and why this topic is considered relevant for their own project. The summary is uploaded to the Søknadsweb.
- Internal candidates send the summary to the PhD administration.
First session will be digital in May /June, and the last session will be on campus in Oslo in June
- First session: May 5, 12, 19 and 25, and June 2
- Last session: between June 6 og 16
Participants who have completed and passed the course may obtain documentation themselves. You can order a transcript of grades on Studentweb (fsweb.no) or it can be obtained from Vitnemålsportalen (vitnemalsportalen.no). You can find more information about grade transcript and diploma (student.oslomet.no) on the student pages.
More about the doctoral degree programmes
You will find more information about the doctoral degree programmes at OsloMet at
Doctoral degree programmes at OsloMet (ansatt.oslomet.no)