IT service desk
The IT service desk is located in Pilestredet P48, ground floor. You can get help with IT issues related to software installations, internet access and printers. The IT service desk is also the pick up point for audiovisual (AV) equipment, ordered through Oria. For example audio recorder, camcorder and projector.
Opening hours, IT service desk, P48
AV equipment, P48
AV equipment for different user groups at OsloMet:
- All students and employees at OsloMet (oria.no)
- Only JU students (oria.no)
- Only MOK1 students (oria.no)
- Only MOK2 and MOK3 students (oria.no)
- All MOK students (oria.no)
Borrow or pre-order AV equipment
- This summer, borrowing of AV equipment is closed 20 June–9 August.
- You can borrow AV equipment the same day by showing up at P48's IT service desk on the ground floor or pre-order by searching for the equipment you want in Oria.
- AV equipment must be picked up and returned to the IT service desk on the ground floor at P48.
- You will be notified by sms/email when the equipment can be picked up in staffed opening hours.
- Pilestredet 48, ground floor
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 67 23 55 55