Temporary relocation of services
To the end of February 2024: Due to the renovation of Library P48, AV Equipment and IT Service Desk are located in room P372 on the third floor of P48.
AV equipment and IT service desk in P48
Welcome to Pilestredet 48, room P372, third floor, where you can borrow and get guidance in the use of audiovisual (AV) equipment. The IT service desk is the pick up point for AV equipment, ordered through the search engine Oria. For example audio recorder, camcorder and projector.
You can also get help with IT issues related to software installations, internet access and printers.
Pre-order AV equipment in Oria:
- All students and employees at OsloMet (oria.no)
- Only JU students (oria.no)
- Only MOK1 students (oria.no)
- Only MOK2 and MOK3 students (oria.no)
- All MOK students (oria.no)
Borrow or pre-order AV equipment
- You can borrow AV equipment the same day by showing up at P48's AV/IT service desk on the third floor, room P372, or pre-order by searching for the equipment you want in Oria.no.
- AV equipment must be picked up and returned to the AV/IT service desk on the third floor, room P372, at P48.
- You will be notified by sms/email when the equipment can be picked up in staffed opening hours.
- Pilestredet 48, room P372 on the third floor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 67 23 55 55