Both internal and external students can apply for single PhD courses in Engineering Science. Here is the overview.
How to apply
The application process is different for internal and external applicants.
If you are already admitted to one of the faculty's doctoral programmes, choose courses and register your participation through the Studentweb (student.oslomet.no).
If you are admitted to a PhD programme at another institution or have completed your master's degree, this is the application process for external applicants.
Single courses spring 2024
Changes may occur, please check the course schedule.
PENG9100 Engineering Science and Ethics
- Teaching in the weeks 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 og 20.
- Course coordinator: Evelyn Eika
PENG9200 Scientific Research Methods and Data Analysis in Engineering Science
- Teaching in the weeks 4, 5 og 6.
- Course coordinator: Pietro Murano
PENG9570 Applied Mathematical Modelling and Analysis
- Teaching in the weeks 9 og 10.
- Course coordinator: Leiv Øyehaug
PENG9530 Advanced Topics in Building Services Engineering
- Teaching in the weeks 2 til 12, og 14.
- Course coordinator: Peter G. Schild
PENG9560 Topics in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- The time for the teaching has not been determined, but information will follow.
- Course coordinator: Anis Yazidi
The time schedule for the autumn semester is published by June. Time schedule for the spring semester is published by December.
Course content overview
Please click into this overview to read about the course content.Optional course Spans multiple semesters
1st year of study
There are no tuition fees for the courses.