How employers and employees maneuver under the new circumstances in The Norwegian pension reform.
We wish to study how employers and employees maneuver under the new circumstances of the Norwegian pension reform. We assume that adaptations vary both by gender and education, and aim to capture such variation in our analyses.
One of the work packages will analyse quantitative data from the NorLAG study. We ask:
- How do senior workers perceive their psycho-social work environment?
- How have senior employees’ retirement plans changed over time?
- What is the relationship between perceptions of psycho-social work environment and actual exit behaviour from the workforce?
Read more about the research at the ISF project web page.
Participants at OsloMet
- Institute for Social Research
- University of Lausanne
- University of Kent
- Senter for seniorpolitikk