Do you want to take an individual PhD course without being admitted to one of our PhD programmes? Use the Application Web and load necessary documentation.
Please note that if you plan to apply for admission to a PhD programme later, the education component must correspond to at least 30 credits, of which at least 20 credits must be taken after admission. Elements to be included in the training component can not have been completed more than 2 years before the date of admission.
Registration and choice of courses
- If you have been admitted to one of the faculty's doctoral programmes (Behavioural Analysis or Health Sciences), choose courses and register your participation through the Studentweb
- If you are admitted to another PhD programme at OsloMet or another institution, or you have completed your master's degree and wish to take individual subjects at the PhD level, you can apply through the Application Web: Apply for admission to a individual subject programme, and enter the topic(s) you are applying for in the comments field. Find the course code on the OsloMet course overview or the course table on the PhD programme website
- Confirmation of admission to a PhD programme
- If you have not been admitted to a PhD programme, attach a certificate from the completed master's programme
- Applicants submit a summary of about one A4 page with information about their own PhD project (or research project), topic, method, theoretical approach, how far you have come in the PhD project, and why this the topic is relevant for your own project
Admissions for course participants
- Normally, one semester of study is granted upon admission. If you want to complete several courses, please contact the academic administration.
- The courses are primarily offered to PhD candidates. OsloMet PhD candidates will be given priority.
- External applicants will be taken in if there is capacity.
If you have questions about application and admission to individual PhD courses, please contact: