It can be challenging to do literature searches. It can also be time consuming and require knowledge about search techniques and various databases etc.
The library helps you with literature searches at different levels:
- For simple searches (e.g. in Oria): ask us at the library or take a look at our How to use Oria guide
- For questions that require a little more guidance or time: meet us at our drop in guidance
- For search support for master's students, PhD and academic staff: Book a librarian
- For various requests: find and contact your institute’s or centre’s subject librarian
- For systematic literature searches for research projects: order a systematic literature search (in Norwegian only)
Can’t find what you’re looking for in the library catalogue?
We can help you with interlibrary loans or purchase it for the library collection, please contact:
For interlibrary loans: firstname.lastname@example.org
For purchase suggestions: email@example.com