Participation in this programme helps to strengthen the quality and social relevance of OsloMet's research through collaboration with international partners across disciplines and sectors.
The list below will be updated as new project descriptions become available.
- DARE – Dialogue about Radicalisation and Equality
- DigiGen – The Impact of Technological Transformations on the Digital Generation
- Disability and Disease during the 1918 Influenza Pandemic: Implications for Preparedness Policies
- Edible Cities Network: Integrating Edible City Solutions for social resilient and sustainably productive cities
- EUROSHIP – Closing Gaps in Social Citizenship. New Tools to Foster Social Resilience in Europe
- GoNano: Governing Nanotechnologies through Societal Engagement
- HYPERION project
- PATGOV: The governance of the European patent system
- Plateforms: Enabling sustainable food practices through socio-technical innovation
- Policy Evaluation Network (PEN) – Public policies addressing health-related behaviours in Europe
- Positive Environment in Public Participation and Engagement for Responsible Research and Innovation (PEPPER)
- Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) – Practice
- Strength2Food: Food quality for sustainability and health