This project aims to give a comprehensive picture of what services are available for certain vulnerable groups in Norway.
A range of public and private organisations work to cover humanitarian needs in Norway. In this project, NOVA will provide Red Cross Norway with a report giving a comprehensive picture of what services are available for certain vulnerable groups:
- Children and youth in vulnerable situations
- Migrants in vulnerable situations
- Elderly people in vulnerable situations
- Individuals with drugs- and crime-related problems
The goal is among other things to uncover humanitarian needs that are not met, and support future strategic work of Red Cross.
- Haug, A.V. & Tolgensbakk, I. (2019). Humanitær rapport 2019. Mellom velferdsstat og frivillighet. NOVA Rapport 11/19 (fagarkivet.oslomet.no)