Ongoing research projects
- Renewed perspectives on research use in education (REPOSE)
- International student mobility: drivers, patterns and impacts (MOBILITY)
- Organising for Outcome - Links between service integration and transitions to employment for citizens with complex service needs
- Persistent Passion for Professional Education: Consequences for student completion and dropout (PERSIST)
- ProTrust: Status and trust in occupational groups
- The authority of expertise in professional tax law practice (TAXLAW)
StudData, Database for Studies of Recruitment and Qualification in the Professions, is one of the foundations for the research activities at the Centre for the Study of Professions (SPS).